Salary: £30,000 – £35,000p.a.
Hours of Work: Monday – Friday, 9am – 5.30pm
Hybrid Working: Mostly hybrid working but need to be commutable to come into the office when required.
Kameo Recruitment is pleased to be recruiting a Part Qualified Accountant to work for this small, friendly accountancy firm based just north of Cambridge city centre. This could be the perfect opportunity for you to progress your financial career with ongoing study support within the business.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Part Qualified Accountant:
- Prepare and produce Sole trader, Partnership and Company accounts.
- Produce tax computation and compliance for personal clients supported by managers.
- Review bookkeeping and completing VAT returns.
- Manage client queries and deadlines.
- Preparing weekly, monthly and annual financial reports
- Work as part of a team to carry out additional client and in-house projects as required.
Requirements for the Part Qualified Accountant:
- Ideally be studying for an accountancy qualification (ACCA or CIMA)
- AAT Qualified to level 4
- Previous accountancy experience is required, ideally in practise but flexible for the right person.
- Excellent numerical skills and attention to detail.
- Able to build strong relationships with both internal and external stakeholders.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please contact Freddy for a chat on 01223 607670 or apply now.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Kameo Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this permanent vacancy.