Salary: Circa 35,000p.a.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday Full time
Location: Cambridge – just north of the city centre
Working: Hybrid working (3 days in the office and 2 from home)
Company benefits: 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, company staff pension and life assurance.
CALLING ALL HR GENERLISTS
AMAZING OPPORTUNITY TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE
This is a fantastic opportunity in Cambridge, just north of the Science Park for a proactive, ambitious and commercially savvy HR professional. Due to an internal promotion at group level my client is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic HR Advisor who is passionate about embracing change and planning for the future.
Reporting to the Group HR Manager, this generalist HR role will provide a first class, business focused, operational HR service which includes advice and support, managing employee relations cases, supporting in recruitment and onboarding, and managing end to end projects.
If you pride yourself on being a starter and finisher, enjoy projects, seeing business improvement and are prepared to get stuck in, then our client will be eager to speak to you!
Duties & Responsibilities of the HR Advisor include: –
- Advising (around 25%) – conduct, performance, grievances, organisational change, policy guidance etc.
- Coaching Line Managers (around 15%) – informal and/or formal training sessions on HR activity – e.g. effective appraisals, how to improve performance, identifying talent etc.
- Projects/business change or improvement (around 45%) – benefits review, appraisal improvement, salary benchmarking, policy & legislation development, improving staff engagement & wellbeing, planning & development of internal staff, competency matrix
- Administration (around 15%) – producing/sending contracts, processing leavers, exit interviews, promotion letters and supporting recruitment and selection.
Requirements for this role include: –
- Currently working at HR Advisor level / or carrying out duties as outlined above.
- Have proven experience managing various HR projects end to end.
- Confident to advise and lead on any HR cases.
- Ideally CIPD level 3 qualified.
- A personable and strong communicator both verbally and written who can work collaboratively, is friendly and can integrate well.
- Someone who is passionate about implementing change.
This exciting HR opportunity offers stability, diversity and autonomy whilst still being part of a wider collaborative HR team.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.