Salary: £80,000p.a. plus benefits
Hours of Work: Full time, office based.
Company Benefits: A generous benefits package including 25 days holiday, a discretionary bonus, an excellent pension scheme, healthcare cash plan, private medical scheme, free onsite parking.
A leading provider of connectivity solutions has an exciting new opportunity for a Head of Software Test position. This role is within a well-established team that will allow for your creative passion for the position to really take hold.
The company are looking for somebody that is able to look at the business’ high-level strategies and implemented policies to allow for suitable changes that will do the following: Allow for a more in-depth testing plan, find areas in which automation would be more beneficial, future proof the testing culture and even save time in areas of testing.
If you are hands-on, but at the same time have the ability to work with stakeholders and senior members within the business to create a robust and methodical way of working, then this would be the position for you.
As part of this position, you will be working with junior members of the team to help build their knowledge and way of working to best suit the company needs. With this in mind you will need to have a background in working within a team environment, especially with leading/managing people.
Duties and responsibilities of the Head of Software Test:
- Creation and modification of existing test policies/guidelines.
- Deliver enhanced testing procedures with the company’s goals in mind.
- Liaising with product owners to develop and define requirements that can be translated into test cases.
- Test plans that will help identify areas in which automation would effectively balance risk with commercial release requirements.
- Ensure security requirements have been defined.
- Ability to lead and guide more junior members of your team.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please contact Daniel for a chat on 01223 620798 or apply now.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Kameo Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this permanent vacancy.