Salary: £23,000 – 27,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday – Friday
Company benefits: 25 days holiday, cycle to work scheme, pension contribution of up to 7%, optional private healthcare, DIS at 4 times salary, 24/7 employee assistance programme, and a bonus which is non-contractual
Kameo Recruitment is excited to be partnering with a Technology Manufacturer just Northwest of Cambridge, to recruit a Warehouse Coordinator. You will be predominantly assisting with the control of the warehouse, ensuring space is fully utilised in a safe and profitable operation, whilst meeting customer and business needs. The ideal candidate will have some supervisory skills, along with a positive and organised approach.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Warehouse Coordinator
- Deputising for the Warehouse Manager as required, assisting with management of people and performance within the warehouse, ensuring a professional and consistent approach is taken, with quality standards upheld and targets exceeded
- Ensuring the warehouse is continually working to reduce waste, save costs, and improve operational effectiveness
- Ensuring the warehouse is fully compliant from a health and safety perspective and risk assessments are up to date and understood within the team
- Planning and selection of transportation suppliers
- The development of high level multi skilling throughout the warehouse staff
- Bringing all areas of the warehouse in line in terms of process, culture, and tools
- Mitigating risk associated with specialisms within the warehouse function through appropriate cross training and succession planning
- Investigating and resolving stock and shipment discrepancies
Requirements for this role
- Experience in Management and Shipping
- Time management and prioritisation skills
- Communication and listening skills
- IT skills, and an appreciation of basic technical terminology
- People management skills, and problem-solving ability, with a positive attitude to change
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.