Location: Cambridge, 2 days in the office per week (although you are able to work in the office full time, if this is your preference). 2 days per month in their Manchester office.
Salary: £40,000 – £50,000p.a.
Company Benefits: 25 days holiday
Are you working within HR and looking for a new position, where you have autonomy to implement changes and make the position your own? This could be the position that you have been waiting for!
Kameo Recruitment have a fantastic opportunity for a UK Human Resources Manager to join a global software solutions company. This is a stand-alone position with the main purpose of this role being to develop, manage and execute Human Resource (HR), Health & Safety (H&S) and Environmental, Social and Corporate Governance (ESG) processes, policies, and strategies for the two offices within the UK (Cambridge and Manchester). You will provide advice and guidance to senior management to comply with legislation, adopt best practice and maintain a winning culture.
This is a great opportunity to join a forward-thinking company, where employee engagement is at the forefront of all they do. You will be able to add value, implement new initiatives and really make this role your own.
Duties and Responsibilities of the UK Human Resources Manager:
- Propose, develop, implement, and update policies for UK-based companies in line with business objectives, corporate HR guidance and the latest HR, H&S and ESG practices.
- Manage recruitment, selection, onboarding, and training of new hires, including staff, contractors, and associates.
- Maintain positive company culture, manage employee-employer relations and support employee engagement, including development and administration of benefits and compensation schemes.
- Create and manage systems to maintain a safe working environment, complying with H&S legislation and any auditing requirements.
- Manage and support performance appraisal processes.
- Co-ordinate staff CPD, helping identify how staff training requirements may be fulfilled.
- Address general HR-related requirements of staff, manage the resolution of issues, and provide support consistent with policy and company culture.
- Handle performance improvement and disciplinary issues in line with policy.
- Support the environmental and social objectives of the company within the UK, including auditing, data analysis and reporting.
- Research, advise and guide senior management on HR, H&S and ESG related matters, liaising with the CPO of the company and using external advisers and resources as necessary, ensuring the UK-based companies follow the latest legislation and best practice.
- Administer and develop the company HR platform.
- Manage staff with specific HR, H&S and ESG tasks and undertake general related duties as required to support the business.
Requirements for the UK Human Resources Manager:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must maintain the highest level of confidentiality.
- Adaptable, resilient, and able to work under pressure.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Approachable and able to build rapport and trust with people at all levels of the organisation.
- Strong leadership and conflict resolution skills.
- Highly organised with exceptional attention to detail.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.