Salary: £22,000 – 27,000 p.a. Salary increases are typically awarded after 6 and 12 months and again on promotion
Hours of work: Full time
Company benefits: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, flexible working hours, hybrid working, employer pension contributions, comprehensive travel insurance, private medical insurance, discounted gym membership, cycle to work scheme, interest free travel loan scheme, and more!
Are you methodical, organised, and passionate about delivering a high-quality learning experience!? Then please keep reading!
Kameo Recruitment is excited to be partnering with a global, scientific company in Cambridge, who are seeking to recruit a Training and Development Administrator. You will be carrying out administrative and organisational tasks to support the company’s new starter induction programme alongside other internal training programmes, including promotion, compliance, and operational training, as well as actively aiming to improve training processes.
This role would suit someone who is enthusiastic about working in a rapidly growing, global company. There is a large scope for career development within this post for the right friendly, positive professional who has a ‘can do’ attitude.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Training and Development Administrator
- Scheduling induction sessions for new starters across all global teams
- Maintaining and updating induction materials to ensure they remain accurate and relevant
- Creating tailored induction welcome packs for new starters
- Acting as a key contact for the induction programme, including managing the induction inbox and responding to any queries
- Coordinating with induction session leads to ensure that training sessions remain accurate and relevant
- Proactively suggesting ways to improve the current induction process
- Supporting the implementation of a new Learning Management System (LMS)
- Undertaking research tasks for training courses
- Coordinating, booking, and recording key milestones for external training courses
- Carrying out administration for any external client-required and compliance training
- Organising training sessions for probation passers
- Reviewing performance review data to identify key trends
Requirements for this role
- Some previous administrative experience, not necessarily within the area.
- Strong organisational skills, communication skills, and a high level of written accuracy & attention to detail
- A desire to understand the new starter perspective and dedication to providing excellent customer service to ensure a smooth new starter process
- A high degree of discretion and professionalism
- IT skills, particularly Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.