Salary: £30,000 – 45,000 p.a. + commission
Hours of work: Full time, 3 days from office & 2 days from home
Kameo Recruitment is proud to be partnering with an events business in London, to recruit a Sponsorship Sales Manager. You will be working to shape the future sales direction and strategy of the brand, so the ideal candidate will thrive working in a fast-paced environment, both autonomously and as part of a team.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Sponsorship Sales Manager
- Ensure the business’s sales plan is being delivered on target and on budget
- Knowledge of the development of different revenue streams and understanding of creative and complex sales
- Knowledge of key market drivers and ability to reflect them in the direction of the business
- Work effectively with Delegate Sales when needed
- Ability to identify development opportunities to increase event/product mix within market
- Ensure every event has a sales retention plan in place
Requirements for this role
- Open to embracing and creating new ideas around revenue generation
- Proven track record of delivering revenue against target
- Project management skills, and ability to build rapport with senior executives
- Multitasking and organisational skills
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.