Salary: £45,000 – £55,000p.a. (OTE £110,000)
Hours of work: Full time UK based, Mon – Thurs 11am – 7pm and normal office hours on a Friday. Working from home on a Monday and Friday.
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment?
Are you enthusiastic, determined, confident and ready to take your sales skills and energy to the next level?
If yes, we want to hear from you!!!
Kameo Recruitment is proud to be partnering with an events business in London, to recruit a Sponsorship Sales Manager. You will have the opportunity to build on the success and growth in sales and strategy of the company as they expand their reach across their portfolio in the upstream & midstream sector.
This role is ideal for someone who enjoys working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment and who thrives from both working in a team and having autonomy to use their creativity to shape the business moving forwards.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Sponsorship Sales Manager
- Ensure the business’s sales plan is being delivered to plan – on target and on budget.
- Knowledge of the development of different revenue streams and understanding of creative and complex sales.
- Knowledge of key market drivers and ability to reflect them in the direction and output of the business.
- Knowledge of the competitive landscape and ability to identify key USPs for relevant shows.
- Work effectively with Delegate Sales when needed.
- Ability to identify development opportunities to increase event/product mix within market.
- Ensure that every event has a sales retention plan in place.
Requirements for this role
- Have experience of looking beyond the traditional conference industry revenue model and be open to embracing and creating new ideas around revenue generation.
- A proven track record of delivering revenue against target.
- Strong project management skills.
- Confident and is able to build rapport and lasting relationships with senior executives.
- Excellent organisational skills and able to multitask, working on multiple events at the same time.
- Experience of working with systems including but not limited to Salesforce, Qualified, Qwilr and Pardot.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.