Salary: £30,000 – 40,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time
Kameo Recruitment is partnering with a highly reputable and creative agency in Cambridge to recruit a Social Media Manager. You will be taking ownership of both client and internal social media strategy, so the ideal candidate will be passionate about creative content.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Social Media Manager
- Owning the full social lifecycle, from developing social strategies to managing campaigns and creating content, demonstrating excellent client communication & relationship development
- Working with other teams too ensure all are briefed appropriately, and needs of the account are met
- Hands on management of social media accounts for multiple clients, planning regular activity and content and ensuring regular appraisal & reporting
- In-depth understanding of tools such as Sprout, Hootsuite, Google analytics, and practical experience with all publishing tools
- Identifying relevant influencers, engaging with them, and managing their performance
- Tracking social media metrics versus agreed KPIs to demonstrate ROI, reporting and analysis
- Community management for multiple clients
- Planning, executing, and managing organic & paid social content across social media channels
- Owning the social media planning and operations requirements for all social media activity, working closely with other teams to ensure a holistic and appropriate social marketing presence
Requirements for this role
- Experience of working within an agency environment with responsibility for full social media lifecycle tasks across multiple client accounts
- Demonstrable knowledge of social media and digital strategy with the ability to communicate this understanding to both senior agency staff and clients
- Comfortable with managing multiple projects and working with others to achieve success
- Self-motivated, with strong attention to detail and organisational skills and happy to lead this area whilst also understanding operational tasks
- Passionate about social media and the impact it can have
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.