Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Service Coordinator to join a dynamic and exciting company, based in East Cambridge, for an initial period of six months, with the possibility of it being extended. You will provide support to both external Customers and the Field Engineers, with a variety of tasks, where you will report into the Commercial Administration Manager and be part of a wider team. Do you have strong organisation/coordination skills, which have been gained within a customer focused position? Have you got excellent communication skills? If this is you, please continue reading for further details on this fantastic opportunity;
Duties & Responsibilities of the Service Coordinator:
- Process orders from Customers, Distributors and Engineers for product parts, checking availability of supplies with Procurement.
- Book engineer visits for customers requiring on site assistance, completing paperwork, recording and updating in the system.
- Ensure the timely delivery of parts to the required site, liaising with other departments.
- Provide cover for colleagues, when the need arises.
- Update, maintain and improve the data on the business system.
- Support the Service Manager to provide timely and accurate business quotations.
- Provide follow up for quotations.
- Process new and updated service contracts, completing administration, recording and updating reporting systems as required.
This position requires enthusiasm, attention to detail and a positive approach to tasks. If you want to work for a company that has fantastic benefits, a great culture and a great reputation then please send your CV across asap.
The ideal candidate will have administration/coordination experience; however, this does not need to have been gained within a Service Department.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.