Hours of work: Full-time, Monday – Friday, 3 days in the office & 2 days at home.
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for an SEO Specialist to join a creative agency based in Essex. Reporting to the SEO Manager you will play a crucial role in managing and completing all technical, on-page and off-site SEO work coming through the agency from their clients.
Duties & Responsibilities of the SEO Specialist
- Support the SEO Manager in setting the strategy and delivery of all technical, on-page and off-site SEO work for clients
- Keyword and competitor/market research
- Directly speaking to clients regarding SEO work, building strong relationships
- GAP analysis
- Backlink audits/analysis and implementation
- Content audits, creation, and planning
- Data analysis and optimisation
- Ensure all work is being carried out to scope, accurately and efficiently, to the highest standard and to the timescales determined by the digital team of the client
- Analyse current trends and changes to SEO
- Creation of optimised content for SEO purposes
- Work with the development team to brief and test technical optimisations as required.
- Support the team in putting together new pitches, including audits and retainer options.
- Research and maintain an excellent knowledge of trends and updates within SEO and regularly communicating these updates to client services and clients, with plans on how to ensure we are on top of any changes required.
Requirements for this role
- Relevant SEO-related qualification
- Appropriate level of GCSE’s / A-Levels
- Agency experience in SEO is desirable
- Prior experience managing SEO activity across both, technical, On-page and off-site SEO to continue the increase of a clients search ranking.
- Experience implementing SEO using CMSs such as WordPress
- High level of accuracy
- Good attention to detail
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career-related advice.