Kameo Recruitment is proud to be partnering with a company that produces validation, monitoring and calibration services to life science and manufacturing organisations globally.
The successful applicant will be providing both international and national support, updates and SEO performance to the website in addition to assisting with internal training.
The ideal candidate will have strong communication skills and an approachable manner- you’ll be joining a highly collaborative marketing team.
If you have meticulous attention to detail with a constant drive to learn more, please keep reading!
Duties and Responsibilities of the SEO Coordinator:
- Implementing search engine optimisation (SEO)/search engine marketing (SEM) strategy
- Identify, monitor, and report on key SEO/SEM key performance indicators
- Work with the wider business on keyword research and content to effectively implement best practices
- Ensure that all websites maintain best practice standards
- Work effectively with the website development team where required
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing trends and best practices
Requirements for the SEO Coordinator:
- Up to 2 years commercial experience within a similar role, displaying a working knowledge of SEO and SEM, both content and technical including Google Analytics and Google Ads
- Demonstrable communication skills
- Ability to research and activate keyword strategy and integrate with the content plan
- Experience creating copy for SEO/SEM activities
- Working knowledge of the following: Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush
- Working knowledge of the following: WordPress, Hotjar, Screaming Frog
Please note that this role requires international travel approximately twice per year.
Keywords: search engine optimisation, SEO, search engine marketing, SEM, Google AdWords, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, SEMRush, website, digital, Hertfordshire, SEO, SEM
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.