Salary: £25,000 – 28,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time
Company benefits: hybrid working, personalised training & development plan, contributory private healthcare & dental healthcare, weekly yoga sessions, free headspace membership, regular social events
Kameo Recruitment is partnering with a Marketing Company in Colchester to recruit a passionate and proactive SEO Executive. The ideal candidate will be a strong team player with a positive and energising presence.
Duties & Responsibilities of the SEO Executive
- Lead the day-to-day management of clients’ organic search strategies, providing recommendations across all areas of SEO: technical optimisation, on-page optimisation, off-site SEO, and local SEO
- Act as a point of contact for clients, be responsive & proactive and ensure the highest standards of client service are upheld at all times
- Where possible, action changes to clients’ websites within the CMS. Where this isn’t possible, provide clear, concise recommendations and work with external teams
- Work closely with internal/external development teams to action technical fixes where appropriate
- Develop content strategies and work with Copywriters to deliver optimised content for client websites/outreach
- Analyse clients’ competitors to identify further opportunities for optimisation
- Create Google Data Studio reports, write insightful commentary and present to clients at regular meetings
- Support with New Business opportunities, providing insights to be presented to prospective clients
- Share knowledge internally, and provide industry-related blog articles
- Maintain high levels of organisation to ensure retained hours are spent efficiently and client requests are dealt with promptly, meeting all deadlines
Requirements for this role
- Digital agency experience and proven track record of success in B2C/B2B/Non-profit sectors
- Proactive, with a passion for all aspects of digital marketing
- Agile, with the drive & ability to understand a diverse range of clients/industries and delivery appropriate strategies
- Analytical & data-driven, conversion-focused
- A team player, able to work independently or collaboratively
- Exceptional client communication skills, with the ability to explain/present complex technical issues and results in a clear & concise manner to clients of varying levels of understanding/experience
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.