Kameo Recruitment is proud to be partnering with an established, international manufacturing company based in Cambridge, to recruit a 100% remote Senior Software Developer.
The successful applicant will be working on cutting-edge software within a passionate and dynamic team.
Please note that this role is 100% remote but very occasional travel to the Cambridge office is obligatory.
If you consider yourself to be customer-focused, delivery-centered, flexible and self-starting, please keep reading.
Requirements for the Senior Software Developer:
- BSc, MSc or PhD in STEM subject or related discipline
- Experience with modern software development methodologies and tools
- Experience in CAD programming, geometric modelling, graphics programming, computational geometry or similar
- Ability to work in a collaborative team, strong communication skills
- Ability to write testable, resilient, documented code with effective unit and integration tests
- Experience of Agile/Scrum, incremental software development
- Experience of collaboration across multiple geographical locations
Keywords: Software Developer, Programmer, Coder, Senior Software Engineer, Staff Software Engineer, STEM, TypeScript, Node, C++, 100% remote, Geometry, Graphics, modelling, CAD, Software Developer, Programmer, Coder, Senior Software Engineer, Staff Software Engineer, TypeScript, Node, C++
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.