Kameo Recruitment is proud to be partnering with an international leader in technology manufacturing based in Cambridgeshire, to recruit a Software Architect/Senior Software Engineer.
The successful applicant will work in a team producing signature hardware. If creating software in real products is your passion, please keep reading.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Software Architect/Senior Software Engineer:
- Architect and develop software for a range of digital products
- Create reliable, efficient software in products that will impress international customers
- Take on leadership responsibilities if desired while focusing on creating the next generation of products
- Mentor junior staff
Requirements for the Software Architect/Senior Software Engineer:
- Excellent development experience with C and C++
- Experience of video and audio networking in distributed systems
- Experience with at least one of the following development languages: Java or Scala or Golang or Python or Rust
- Knowledge of IP network technology
- Experience in the design of scalable, reliable, multi-threaded systems
- Experience of Scrum/Agile
- Team leading and/or mentoring experience
- Experience writing code for embedded platforms and systems
- Knowledge of network protocol (HTTP, SNMP, IGMP)
- REST API client and/or server implementation
- Knowledge of encryption techniques
- Knowledge of Scala or Akka Actors or Akka Http
Keywords: Software Architect, Senior Software Engineer, Senior Developer, Embedded Developer, C, C++, IP network, team lead, mentoring, hardware, keyboard, mouse, Cambridge, Software Architect, Senior Software Engineer, Senior Developer, Embedded Developer, C, C++
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.