Salary: Up to £38k
Hours of work: Full time
Company benefits: Hybrid working, great pension plan, generous holiday allowance increasing with length of service.
Kameo Recruitment is thrilled to be recruiting a Senior Project Manager to join our Client’s fantastic Partnership and Rewards Agency based in London.
In this role you will be delivering a first-class service to all stakeholders, brilliant communication and organisation skills is a must. This is a great opportunity to be a part of a busy, fast-paced partnership team.
Are you an experienced project manager? Do you pride yourself on being organised and methodical? Are you ready for a new challenge?
Duties & Responsibilities
- Creating delivery schedules, calendar planning, team management of deadlines, and ensuring strong communication between internal and external stakeholders.
- Working on large accounts and ensuring effective communication whilst managing ad-hoc requests that come in from the internal and external Client team.
- Working closely with the company’s internal finance team, to reconcile multi-million-pound budgets.
- Managing client budgets, large purchase orders, audits, client VAT queries and be able to juggle a wide variety of tasks all happening at once.
- Resolve Client questions/issues quickly and being the first port of call for ad-hoc Client requests, solving them promptly and efficiently.
- Being a key player in the wider companies’ Operations team, a central team member with a connection to all areas of the business and being line manager to one Project Manager.
Requirements for this role
- Strong finance experience
- Project Management Skills
- A can-do attitude- being able to pick up tasks quickly and efficiently to support the wider team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and every-changing environment
- Previous line management experience
- A multi-tasker- being able to juggle numerous internal and external tasks and work quickly to find solutions
- Client facing experience involving delivering first class client servicing
- Confident and be able to build a rapport with the team
- Strong attention to detail
- Self-motivated and trustworthy
- A team player
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.