Salary: Up to £34,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time, hybrid
Company benefits: contributory pension scheme of up to 6%, 22 days holiday with the opportunity to buy & sell holiday, gym membership discounts, contributory hospital & health cash plan, cycle2work scheme, eye care vouchers, free products at work, life assurance, discounts on leading brands and retailers
Kameo Recruitment is partnering with a large company based in St Neots, Cambridgeshire, to recruit a Senior Marketing Events Executive. You will be joining their growing marketing team, with your goal being to help deliver inspiring events for customers across Europe. If you are an enthusiastic and motivated individual, experienced in strategic marketing planning, then please keep reading!
Duties & Responsibilities of the Senior Marketing Events Executive
- Event management and development: ensuring the timely and professional delivery of events, managing logistics, publicity, venues, invitations, resources, etc., and evaluating the events including collating data analysis. Also working with management to develop new event opportunities.
- Managing the production event marketing collateral and communications.
- Working with the Customer Marketing and Communications Manager to ensure the event marketing communications are joined up.
- Working with stakeholders to develop the marketing strategy for events, assisting in its delivery.
- Monitoring and forecasting an accurate marketing and event budget.
Requirements for this role
- Marketing planning experience at strategic level including budgeting, projecting, and accounting for ROI
- Event planning and management experience, including logistics and financial management
- Brand management experience
- Confident creating proposals to present new event ideas
- Creative flair for effective design of marketing materials
- Experience working with creative agencies
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to influence
- Communication, networking, and negotiation skills
- Computer skills, organisational and planning skills, with the ability to project manage
- Second language: German and/or French would be an added advantage
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.