Salary: £27,000 – 30,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time
ARE YOU AN EXPERIENCED HR ADMINISTRATOR? DO YOU WANT TO WORK REMOTELY AND JOIN A GROWING TEAM? THIS COULD BE THE POSITION FOR YOU!
Kameo Recruitment is partnering with a highly reputable and growing company in South Cambridge to recruit an experienced Senior HR Administrator. You will be joining the growing HR Team where you will work on a variety of administration tasks and will help define and streamline HR processes. The role is currently remote, with odd days in the office for meetings etc and this looks set to continue for the foreseeable future.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Senior HR Administrator
- Produce standard and non-standard correspondence such as offers of employment/contracts etc., and take accountability for the HR system, ensuring changes are made and payroll deadlines are met, including processing starters/leavers, absence management, and benefit enrolment
- Maintain efficient filing systems aligned to GDPR, ensuring individual personnel files are always up to date/compliant
- Conduct and manage Right to Work checks
- Liaise with internal payroll to ensure smooth management of compensation processes, and support benefit management requirements as needed
- Provide support with updating contractual paperwork, support and provide data as needed, and handle internal/external enquiries from customers
- Play an active role in the audit of current personnel files to ensure GDPR compliance and data integrity, and support the transition to digitalising pre-employment screening
- Support work required to procure and introduce a new HR system, update current policies, and complete a HR Audit on personnel files
Requirements for this role
- Experience in a HR Administration role, in a fast-paced environment
- Strong team player, with solid planning, administration, and organisational skills
- Demonstrable levels of interpersonal sensitivity and discretion
- Ability to manage time, workload, and multi-task under pressure
- Ability to use own initiative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Self-starter, with drive and confidence in approach
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.