Salary: £27,920 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time, 37.5 hours per week, mix of shifts over a seven-day rota, with Christmas closure
Company benefits: 33 days holiday, subsidised lunches on working days, retention bonus of £1,000, contributory group personal pension scheme, optional subsidised private medical & dental schemes, discretionary bonus, annual season ticket loan, cycle purchase scheme, employee discount shopping scheme
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Senior Chef de Partie to join a team of friendly chefs at an Educational Establishment in central Cambridge. You will be striving to prepare high quality food, including fine dining, so relevant experience in a busy environment will be essential.
Requirements for this role
- Experience in menu and recipe development, costing and implementation
- Experience supervising a large kitchen with multi-outlets and fine dining
- Excellent understanding of allergen management and labelling
- Excellent culinary skills
- Ability to manage multiple functions food delivery
- Enthusiasm and a flexible approach to work tasks
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.