Salary: £28,000 – 34,200 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time hybrid working, Monday-Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Company benefits: Contributory pension scheme of up to 6%, Gym membership discounts, contributory hospital & health cash plan, Cycle2work scheme, Life assurance
Do you have experience within Senior Administration, PA, EA, Project Co-ordination, Project Management, or similar?
Are you looking for a new challenge, where you will work for a business who is a leader within their field?
If so, our client would love to talk with you!
Kameo Recruitment is thrilled to be collaborating with a growing, wellbeing-focussed, organisation based in St Neots, Cambridgeshire.
This is a varied position which will see you using your organisation and communication skills, whilst being able to work under pressure. The successful candidate will collaborate with the Leadership team to guide, support, and coordinate activities and initiatives, as well as assist a large operations team with process and event administration, organisation, and management.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing stakeholders, with the ability to influence and persuade
- Proactively prompting senior leaders for updates in a supportive and collaborative manner
- Completing tasks that require coordination or documentation to assist stakeholders and initiative leads
- Supporting leadership and large operations team
- Updating Initiative documentation folders, files, and registers
- Working with the busy leadership team with multiple priorities
- Delivering the best possible customer service
- Using creativity and initiative to bring new ideas
- Updating project GAANT charts to ensure deadlines are met
- Identifying risks and potential impacts
- Minute taking, Diary Management, Co-ordinating and deadline chasing for senior members of staff.
- Maintaining confidentiality and discretion at all times
Requirements for this role
- IT skills, including Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Organisational skills
- Written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Accurately document meetings discussions, outcomes, and actions
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.