Salary: From £32,000
Hours of work: Full time
Company benefits: Hybrid working, bespoke Learning & Development plan, 25 days paid holiday + bank holidays, modern office with free refreshments, stakeholder pension after 3 months (if meeting legal criteria), seasonal CSR initiatives, social events, finish at 4pm on Fridays
Kameo Recruitment is pleased to be recruiting for a Senior Account Manager support our Client’s management team, identify opportunities to grow our client’s portfolio, and assist in the development of their enthusiastic team.
If you pride yourself on your communication skills and ability to deliver consistently high standards whilst juggling multiple varied tasks, then please keep reading!
Duties & Responsibilities of the Senior Account Manager
- Responsible for coordination, delivery and reporting of PR and marketing strategies and campaigns for your own clients
- Strategically planning and implementing strategies
- Responsible for delivering online and offline marketing
- Budget planning and management
- Key point of contact for clients and stakeholders
- Analysis, reporting, KPIs, and ROI
- Identify opportunities to grow our portfolio through retention, business development, networking and pitching
- Assist in the development of the Account Management, Content, and Digital teams, both individually and by department
- Provide support for the management team when required
- Review workflows and developing best practice
Requirements for this role
- Proven experience as a Senior Account Manager, or similar role
- Knowledge of digital marketing and social media systems and tools
- Organisational skills and the ability to multitask
- Flair for communication, and the ability to develop and maintain positive working relationships
- Problem-solving skills
- Time management skills, and the drive to constantly deliver high standards
- Driving license and car, to travel to clients
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.
You can view more of our marketing vacancies here.