Salary: Up to £40,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Senior Account Manager to join a highly reputable and creative agency. The ideal candidate will bring ambition, enthusiasm, and drive, and will be able to confidently manage projects.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Senior Account Manager
- Managing projects with full ownership and accountability, with consideration for resource, budget, and timeliness – knowing when to refer upwards to gain support.
- Demonstrate ownership of areas/tasks given and take control of own development, seizing opportunities where possible.
- Understand the client’s wider business objectives and promote own ideas as to how these can be supported.
- Develop lasting relationships, identifying and nurturing potential new business opportunities. Build good relationships and successfully establish credibility.
- Take ownership for preparing and updating status reports, schedules, and lists of action items to ensure smooth and timely delivery of projects.
Requirements for this role
- A keenness to be involved in as many areas as possible to build up expertise and shape own development.
- Curious, keen to learn and ambitious to achieve.
- Contribute, and have opinions, with confidence to challenge thinking as appropriate.
- Pro-active and organised, with fantastic attention to detail.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.