Salary: £55,000 – 60,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time, hybrid working offered
Kameo Recruitment is pleased to be recruiting for a Marketing Operations Manager to join an events business in South London. Within this data driven role you will be influencing marketing campaigns, customer segmentation, product development, and strategic business decisions, so the successful candidate will be analytically minded, with excellent communication skills, and knowledge of marketing automation. If this is you, our client will be eager to speak to you.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Marketing Operations Manager
- Comprehensively understand business objectives and cross-functional team goals, translating these into optimised processes for campaign planning, data segmentation, and performance measurement.
- Monitor NPV and identify trends to feedback insights to brand teams that influence product development roadmap
- Own the marketing database management strategy, ensuring data integrity, supporting complex segmentation, and enforcing legal governance
- Manage, enhance, and optimise end-to-end customer data journey aligned to a defined data model
- Establish brand/campaign KPIs and success metrics to provide reporting/insight
- Work with commercial and brand teams to identify and implement processes to increase sales opportunities through lead management strategy
Requirements for this role
- Knowledge of marketing automation and CRM technology
- Analytical skills with ability to translate complex data into concrete business recommendations
- Experience in database management, insight development, audience segmentation, and data enrichment
- Experience developing implementation roadmaps and processes around new technology
- Experience in operational benchmarking and metrics
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.