Salary: £22,000 – £25,000 DOE + Commission
Hours of work: 09:00 – 17:00 Monday to Friday
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Christmas Shutdown (this is not subtracted from your annual leave, it is a bonus!)
- Annual Company Events
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Season Ticket Loans (Train Users)
- Sponsored Training To Complete Insurance Qualifications Upto Degree Level
Do you have some previous experience within sales, customer service or administration?
Or maybe you are just starting out and you’re looking to start your career, join the commercial world, develop your skills, knowledge and gain qualifications?
Kameo Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for an ambitious and motivated individual to join our fantastic insurance client based in Ely as a Sales Executive. Your core responsibility will be to assist the drive and development of new business opportunities and maintain current client relationships!
In return the client is offering a fantastic career and development opportunity. They will support you throughout your career, provide the opportunity for progression and qualifications – fully funded! and will provide full training, offering support and guidance. Alongside this, they offer a comprehensive benefits package and the opportunity to earn uncapped commission!
If you are driven, motivated, interested in sales and looking for an office based role that will provide you a kick-start to your career our client would love to speak with you!
- Generate new business using a variety of methods (including but not limited to telesales, and the web etc)
- Work closely with the Sales Support team to ensure that repeat business is maximised through effective client management.
- Maintain up to date knowledge and understanding of all products available.
- Explain levels of cover to prospective customers and develop an in-depth understanding of their demands and need to maximise potential for repeat business.
- Gather initial information to allow a quotation for policies to be issued and work closely with Account Support team to ensure that information is gathered.
- Complete sales once formal quotations have been issued and make contact with developers at the end of the build process to secure next projects.
- Work with the team to ensure that business targets are being reached
- Assist with the identification of new business opportunities.
- Processing of policies and relevant banking requirements ensuring compliance with FCA requirements.
- Ensure that policies are processed and sent to relevant parties within contract certainty guidelines.
- Maintain accurate records of information sent, contacts made, quotations provided, enquiries received so that best service is maintained at all times.
Requirements for the role:
- Good standard of English (to GCSE or equivalent)
- Computer literacy (Email, Microsoft Word & Excel)
- Career driven, looking for the opportunity to progress
- Willingness to learn and listen
- Time management skills
- Ability to work within a team
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.