Salary: £22,000 – £30,000 DOE + Commission
Hours of work: 09:00 – 17:00 with opportunity for Hybrid Working (2 days in office)
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for an ambitious Sales Executive to join a developing, dynamic insurance company based in Ely. As the Sales Executive you will be driving and developing new business opportunities and maintaining current client relationships.
In return the client is offering a fantastic development opportunity to support you throughout your career in addition to, funding qualifications and offering a comprehensive salary package.
If you have experience within an insurance-based environment and seeking to grow your career, then please keep reading!
- 25 Days Holiday plus Bank Holidays & Christmas Shutdown
- Generous Pension Scheme
- Season Ticket Loans (Train Users)
- Sponsored training to complete Cert II and alternative insurance qualifications
- Hybrid working – 2 days in the office (once training has completed)
- Process insurance policies and relevant banking requirements ensuring compliance.
- Maintain contact with new clients to ensure loyalty and repeat business.
- Have a detailed knowledge of other products to cross sell.
- Maintain accurate records of information sent, contacts made, quotations provided, etc.
- Safeguard personal data in accordance with data protection legislation.
- Generate business using telesales, the web, trade fairs, and other methods.
- Invite policy renewals for all applicable insurances ensuring high renewal & retention rates through maintenance of solid client relationships.
- Develop sales pipeline.
- Ensure targets are being reached and assist with the identification of new business opportunities.
Requirements for the role:
- Experience of administration within a sales environment
- Experience working in a small organisation
- Experience selling insurance products
- Attention to detail, customer service skills, and the ability to prioritise
- Computer literacy
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.