Salary: £25,000 – 35,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time
Kameo Recruitment is partnering with a dynamic and growing events business to recruit a Sales Executive. If you have a proven ability to hunt for new business, then our client will be keen to speak to you!
Duties & Responsibilities of the Sales Executive
- To deliver sales of exhibition stand space and sponsorship
- Achieve individual and team targets and KPIs
- Find new business opportunities and develop pipeline
- Arrange and attend sales meetings with clients to ensure their needs are fully understood, and write proposals to sell solutions
- Manage customer relationships to build rapport, ensuring continued custom
- Respond to customers and clients, and ensure all account information is accurately stored in the CRM
- Prioritise personal sales activities that focus on client relationships
- Plan marketing strategies for communicating with current and potential customers
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.