Salary: £25,000 – £30,000p.a.
Hours of Work: Full time office based. Monday – Friday, 8.30am-5.00pm
Location: South Cambridge
Company Benefits: 25 days holiday plus Bank Holidays and contributory pension scheme. Ongoing training and development.
Kameo Recruitment is proud to be recruiting a Sales Coordinator to work for this supplier of high-quality sustainable products. We are looking for a self-motivated, outgoing, and driven individual who is keen to learn and develop, putting your skills and knowledge into practice. For the right candidate this role will open lots of opportunity to grow within the business.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Sales Coordinator:
- Assist with the development of company activity in accordance with short-term & long-term company strategies.
- Work in close co-operation with customers and production.
- Sales development assistance, working with and selling to customers.
- Issue and process accurate customer sales contracts.
- Maintain good working communication between Swedish and UK offices.
- Ensure shipping documentation is up to date and presented by deadlines.
- Develop and maintain social media presence.
- Monthly reporting.
- Develop office procedures and systems.
- Provide business support where needed, including collection of customer payments.
Requirements for the Sales Coordinator:
- Ideally educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Previous experience in a sales or marketing position desirable.
- Ability to build and maintain long lasting relationships.
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail.
- Highly motivated and driven.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please contact Alex for a chat on 01223 607670 or apply now.
If you have not received a response within 3-5 working days, unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Kameo Recruitment Ltd is acting as an employment agency for this permanent vacancy.