Location – Waterbeach, Cambridge
Full time – Monday to Friday
Salary – £26 – 28,000p.a.
Benefits: 23 days holiday, casual dress, company events, company pension, cycle to work scheme, Life insurance, On-site parking, company yearly bonus
Our client, a leading electronics and engineering manufacturer in their industry are currently looking for an enthusiastic and proactive Sales Coordinator due to company growth. The successful candidate will work closely with the sales team delivering proactive sales administration support and customer care to a broad range of UK and International major organisations.
- Provide a link within the Sales Order Process between customer enquiries, preparation of quotes, order management through to successful deliveries.
- Liaise with the Sales, Production, and Logistics teams to ensure excellent customer service throughout.
- Maintain data entry into their CRM System and compile sales reports.
- Update product reference lists.
- Attend exhibitions and meetings where required.
- Organise international travel for members of the sales team, including booking flights, cars & taxis. Making hotel arrangements; producing itineraries & organising staff visas.
- Previous internal commercial sales administration/processing experience required
- Excellent written and verbal communicator
- Well organised with accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise own workload
- Ability to work under pressure
- Ability to handle multiple responsibilities on a regular basis
- A willingness to learn and develop new skills
This is an exciting opportunity to join a successful commercial and entrepreneurial
electronics and engineering company during continued growth. If this sounds like something you would be interested in please apply online NOW
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career-related advice.