Salary: £23,900 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time, 37.5 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Company benefits: 25 days holiday + bank holidays, life assurance 4 x salary, Bupa cash plan
Kameo Recruitment is proud to be partnering with a well-established manufacturing company in Ely, to recruit a Sales Coordinator. You will be joining our client’s Customer Services Team, providing customers with the best possible service, whilst providing the sales people with excellent backup.
Do you have strong customer services background and enjoy seeing tasks from start to finish?
If you are a confident communicator, with meticulous organisational skills, then please keep reading!
Duties & Responsibilities of the Sales Coordinator
- Producing sales quotations
- Building strong working relationships with internal and external customers
- Providing solid administrative and customer services support to the Area Sales Managers
- Processing customer orders and follow-up
- Forecast and price calculations
- Project administration
Requirements for this role
- Customer service experience is essential, ideally with some order processing experience (though training will be provided)
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Able to manage your own workload
- Strong IT competency, including Microsoft Office
- Ideally some experience with back-office sales
Over time, the role could develop to include project-oriented tasks. You will become project owner of new designs / projects and ensure proper calculations of new products. You will have the opportunity to be responsible for your own customers
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.