Hours of work: Full time
Company benefits: 25 days holiday, cycle to work scheme, pension contribution of up to 7%, optional private healthcare, DIS at 4 times salary, 24/7 employee assistance programme, and a bonus which is non-contractual
Do you pride yourself on your administration and communication skills!? KEEP READING
Kameo Recruitment is delighted to be recruiting for a Sales Coordinator to join a technology manufacturer, based northwest of Cambridge. In this key role you will be responsible for providing a superb level of customer service, whilst ensuring the smooth running of the office. You will be processing customer orders, co-ordinating deliveries, updating price lists & reports, as well as collating documentation for exports, licencing & support contracts.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Sales Coordinator
- Process customer orders, ensure telephone and email enquiries are handled efficiently
- Respond to price & availability requests, and coordinate collection & delivery with customer couriers
- Generate quotes for the field sales team, schedule shipment dates for orders and resolve any delivery issues with support from the internal shipping and planning departments
- Support external partners by maintaining system pricing, producing price lists & availability updates, providing product information in response to requests, generate performance reports, collate documentation for exports, and send order backlog & scheduling summaries
- Coordinate with office suppliers, including placing orders, tracking deliveries, and invoices
- Ensure meeting rooms are ready for use, welcome visitors, and make travel arrangements
Requirements for this role
- Excellent administration skills, ideally previous experience working as a sales co-ordinator where you have supported a sales team and processed orders.
- Fantastic communication skills (written & verbal), with a welcoming demeanour
- IT skills, including MS Office, Outlook, and ERP/CRM systems
- A team player, able to work well under pressure to meet deadlines
- Adaptable and dependable, and able to prioritise effectively
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.