Due to company growth, there is an exciting opportunity for a confident and hardworking professional to join an established sales team as a Sales Administrator.
Working for this expanding manufacturing business based in Ely, you will be reporting to and supporting the Senior Sales Administrator in a variety of tasks including: –
- Generating quotations and processing sales orders
- Handling incoming calls/enquiries from customers and ensuring all follow up actions are dealt with in a timely manner.
- Sending out order acknowledgements and proforma invoices to customers via SAGE
- Assisting Accounts and chase customer payments
- Raising new opportunities on SalesForce for Sales to follow up.
- Chasing for repeat orders/business when scheduled orders are due to complete.
- Liaising with internal departments and customers on a regular basis to ensure service agreements are maintained.
- Strong customer services background and clear communication skills are required.
- Some previous experience working in a Sales/Sales admin environment.
- Someone who has a confident, enthusiastic, flexible, and proactive approach to their work.
- Working knowledge of Google Suite, Microsoft Office, SalesForce & SAGE Accounts would be ideal although not essential as training can be given.
Full training will be given in this role and therefore the most important factor is someone who has an open approach, willing to learn and work well within a team.
There is scope for this role to develop and make a real difference to the success of the company.
Our client has a fantastic office space, with a friendly and welcoming atmosphere.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.