Salary: £22,500 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time
Company benefits: Private medical insurance, life assurance, 25 days holiday (+ bank holidays), free car parking, free onsite gym, Mental Health First Aid team, wellbeing activities
Kameo Recruitment has an exciting opportunity for a Sales Administrator to join a fast-moving manufacturing company in Ely. You will handle the complete order process for the distributors in the EMEA region from order entry to the delivery of goods and invoicing, so experience in a similar sales administration / order processing role would be greatly advantageous.
This role is based in Ely but reporting into the office in The Netherlands.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Sales Administrator
You will be responsible for processing incoming orders from distributors in the EMEA region. The tasks include: –
- Entering orders into their CRM system
- Sending order confirmations to distributors
- Monitoring the complete order process
- Handling and solving any issues that may occur
- Processing and the following up of orders made to suppliers
- Communicating both internally and externally about the status of orders
Requirements for this role
- Previous experience in a similar logistics / sales administration position
- Basic knowledge of French and German is an advantage
- Good communicative and analytical skills
- Capable of understanding complicated administrative and logistic processes
- Familiarity with windows related software
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.