Salary: £30-40k + OTE £45k-£52.5k
Hours of work: Full time
Hybrid working: 3 days in the office (Monday to Wednesday) and 2 days home based.
Company benefits: 25 days holiday
Do you have B2B sales experience? Are you looking to work in a driven team? This role could be the one you have been waiting for!
Kameo Recruitment is partnering with a small and collaborative technology / software provider based in Northeast Cambridge to recruit a Sales Account Manager. Reporting into the Head of Account Management your principal responsibility, alongside a team of Account Managers is to support the delivery of the area target. As the key point of contact between the sales and operations team you will identify and engage with existing customers and be responsible for selling additional products and services.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Account Manager:
- Managing the customer sales process for specific territory and accounts via phone and emails per activity levels defined in KPI’s. Potential to do field visits as required, to help advance opportunities
- Maintaining up to date contact and opportunity information in CRM database
- Working on prospecting activities within existing accounts to grow and develop new opportunities, using tools such as Lead Forensics
- Collaborating with the area team to process orders and ultimately to deliver target
- Supporting the other Account Manager’s in resolving customer issues alongside the technical and operations team
- Ensuring forecasted opportunities within the CRM are kept accurate and up to date by engaging with the area team
- Key contact for a mix of B and all C-Level Accounts
You can expect to allocate time as follows:
70% – working alongside your manager to ensure active customers are regularly contacted and receive an exceptional customer service
20% – support the area team to build proposals, close opportunities, and delivery of completed orders
10% – to maintain (and improve) the company CRM database
The ideal candidate will have B2B experience, with a strong desire to be successful and a proactive approach. Along with this, the below points are important to our client.
- A team player with excellent communication skills
- Working knowledge of a CRM system, Salesforce would be ideal
- Willing to get involved in a variety of tasks
- Attention to detail and organisational skills
- Comfortable in a small team environment
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.