We are currently recruiting for a Recruitment Coordinator to join our successful and highly reputable client, who is well established within their industry. This position is initially until the end of 2021 and you will be joining their superb company culture. Our client is experiencing substantial growth, which is where the skills of an experienced Recruitment Coordinator are required. You will need to be extremely organised, have strong communication skills, understand the recruitment process and be able to work under pressure. You will work closely and report into the Talent Acquisition Specialist, where you will support with a variety of tasks.
This position is working from home initially and they are open minded for future working arrangements. They are looking for someone to work Monday – Friday but are flexible with the hours and would consider part time.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Recruitment Coordinator:
- Support and where needed conduct recruitment briefing meetings with hiring managers.
- Review and collate job descriptions, ensuring accuracy, legislation alignments and focussing on skills and attributes.
- Relay and discuss role requirements with HR/Talent Specialist.
- Support Managers with uploading of job roles and vacancies into the HR system, and that the approval process is completed. Align with HR on headcount management.
- Support with writing and or posting job adverts on external job boards.
- Oversee applications for active roles, encouraging and support managers in an effective and time efficient short list process.
- Conduct candidate screening, where appropriate
- Arrange interviews, ensuring all requirements for both parties are met e.g., technology set-up, interview formats, invites emails etc.
- Manage candidate debrief sessions following interviews.
- Create and provide contractual offer paperwork as needed.
- Support mangers with onboarding thinking and manage the HR Induction process for all new starters.
- Build and maintain a relationship with a PSL of agencies Globally.
- Provide regular updates on recruitment activity to HR team.
OPPORTUNITIES LIKE THIS ARE RARE. DO NOT MISS OUT!
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.