Hours of work: Monday to Friday, 8:00-16:00, 100% officed based
Company benefits: Too many to mention but here are some of our favourites: 30 days holiday + bank holidays, free lunch, private healthcare, dental plan, contributory pension scheme (matching up to 6%)
PLEASE NOTE THERE IS NOT ONSITE PARKING, BUT OUR CLIENT IS CLOSE TO CAMBRIDGE TRAIN STATION AND ON THE PARK & RIDE BUS ROUTES.
Are you an internal recruiter or someone looking to move from agency recruitment?
Do you pride yourself on your exceptional attention to detail?
Kameo Recruitment is working closely with an educational establishment based in Cambridge city centre. They are seeking an enthusiastic and professional recruitment coordinator to join the HR team, to provide an efficient recruitment process that enables hiring managers to select the right candidates to fill vacancies within their departments.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Recruitment Coordinator
- Liaise with hiring managers and stakeholders where a vacancy has been identified and process the job description through to a live vacancy.
- Advertise on all relevant recruitment platforms ensuring all parties are kept up to date.
- Coordinating and setting up of candidate interviews once shortlisting has occurred.
- Ownership of the recruitment inbox, ensuring timely and professional communications to all hiring managers and job applicants during all stages of the recruitment process.
- Prepare and send the offer documents, gather all relevant pre-employment checks, conduct online searches, updating the single central register as checks are completed.
- Ensure that the recruitment drive is kept up to date in line with the educational policies and procedures
- Support the HR team via social media recruitment campaigns and careers fairs.
- Organise and lead new starter induction days.
- Regularly review and monitor recruitment and onboarding processes in liaison with the HR Office Manager.
- Assist the HR team in other areas of the department where necessary when required, during busy periods and within the post holder’s capabilities.
Requirements for this role
- Previous experience working in internal recruitment / talent acquisition / HR or within an agency setting looking to move internally within a company.
- Solid knowledge of understanding the full recruitment life cycle including the importance of all pre-employment checks and legislation.
- Previous background working in an educational environment would be ideal but not essential
- Experience with using ATS and/or HRIS software.
- Excellent attention to detail embodying the ‘right first time’ mindset.
- Able to work without close supervision and enjoy working on your own initiative whilst managing, organising, and prioritising your own workload.
- CIPD Level 3 in HR Practice and knowledge of iSAMS and HR Pro experience is desirable but not essential.
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.