Hours of work: Monday – Friday 8am-4.30pm. Hours can be negotiated i.e., start time 09:00 (37.5 hours per week, 1 hour lunch)
Benefits: 25 days holiday, company pension, private health & dental care, life insurance, long service awards, celebratory lunches and many more.
Ongoing onsite training, cross-departmental opportunities, external training, and funded education.
Please note this Recruitment Administrator role is an initial 6-month FTC
Kameo Recruitment is partnering with a global, leading manufacturing company based in Ely, who is looking for a Recruitment Administrator, on an initial 6-month contract; your primary responsibility is to assist the Recruitment Co-ordinator with all aspects of recruitment. As and when your recruitment activities decrease you will be required to assist with Human Resources Administration.
This is an exciting opportunity if you are a highly organised professional who possesses strong administrative skills and want to develop a career within the arena of recruitment / HR.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Recruitment Co-ordinator
- Co-ordination of all daily recruitment-related activities, including but not limited to, writing and advertising vacancies
- Building strong relationships with agencies and providing responsive feedback in a timely manner
- Reviewing and managing CVs and applications, scheduling interviews, and liaising with recruiting managers and candidates/agencies.
- Updating the onsite vacancies board and various publication sites and agencies
- Ensuring all necessary paperwork is in place by all parties for new starters and paperwork is issued to HR
- Build relationships with local job centres, schools, colleges, and the local community
- Provide support with recruitment fairs, open days, and other recruitment events
Duties & Responsibilities HR
- General office administration relating to all HR-related tasks, such as new starters, leavers
- Assist with the day-to-day administration of the company pension and benefits schemes
- Co-ordination of Occupation health clinics
- Maintain accurate personnel files and other personnel records, including attendance, overtime and training records whilst considering GDPR requirements
- Updating of the company organisation chart, phone list, and communication boards
- Co-ordination of the employee recognition schemes
- Manage the employee refer a friend scheme
Requirements for this role
- Previous recruitment experience would be a bonus but not essential
- Solid background in administration and co-ordinating is required
- Prior experience working within a fast-paced environment with a high level of organisation is essential
- A helpful, friendly, and professional working attitude
- Confident in holding difficult conversations with employees, agencies, and direct candidates sometimes delivering difficult messages
- Computer literate with a good understanding of Microsoft word, PowerPoint & Excel
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career-related advice.