Due to expansion a brand new and exciting opportunity has arisen for a company just north of Cambridge.
If you are positive, approachable and have receptionist experience, then this key role of Receptionist / Administration Support could be the position for you!
This newly created role offers stability and diversity where you will provide full receptionist and administrative support for the company, the departmental heads, and Project Managers.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Receptionist / Administration Support include: –
- Full receptionist duties including operating a busy switchboard, managing all incoming calls, meeting and greeting clients, providing visitor badges and refreshments.
- Stock taking and ordering of all company office and kitchen supplies.
- Facilities management, including service contracts for office & IT equipment as well as maintaining the machines.
- Administrative duties including managing the incoming & outgoing post, arranging for collection and delivery of parcels by couriers, diary management, booking of meetings rooms and ordering buffets for meetings if required.
- Secretarial duties can include typing of correspondence, updating databases, producing receptionist staff documents and administrative support as required.
- Ensure all meeting rooms and public areas are clean and tidy as well as a daily ‘sweep’ of the office to check all facilities are in order, reporting any issues to Health & Safety.
Working in a fun and dynamic environment, our client is looking for a professional who is confident, positive, and proactive by nature. Previous receptionist / administrative experience is a must as well as someone who is an excellent communicator with the ability to build strong working relationships with internal staff and clients alike.
Must be adaptable and have a confident approach to systems and processes and have good working knowledge of IT.
Due to location, it is strongly recommended that candidates have their own transport.
This position will be working in COVID safe environment.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.