Hours of work: Full time or part time
Company benefits: Hybrid working, 25 days holiday per annum (plus bank holidays), company pension, comprehensive training, and long-term career plan.
Kameo Recruitment is excited to be partnering with a highly successful and reputable insurance company based in Ely, to recruit a Quality & Compliance Manager to join their growing team!
This role will ensure the agency achieves the appropriate standards as required; the ideal candidate will be incredibly organised, have a keen eye for detail and be a confident problem solver.
During the training period, there will be licences and exams to be undertaken to ensure total compliance. Training and development is very important to our Client, so come ready with your eagerness to learn!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Auditing of reports weekly, monthly and quarterly to adhere to FCA regulations
- Training & Competency supervision of staff members (up to 8 members) which includes monitoring calls, marking transactions to strict guidelines
- Full product knowledge with a training plan in place
- Organise quarterly Governance meetings to complete review of procedures and manage follow up actions with Agents
- Organise appraisals, development of staff & performance management
- Work alongside Operations Manager and work closely with Agents
- Organisation is key with many deadlines to hit for multiple tasks
- Driving licence as will be required to work between both sites
- Preparation for annual review by Head Office as governed by FCA
- Experience in insurance is desirable
- Excellent organisation and communication skills
- Ability to learn and study
- Confident and able to have challenging conversations
Sounds good? Apply now! But if it’s not quite right, find your next role here.