Hours of work: Monday-Friday 8am-4:30pm, initially working remotely.
Company benefits: Excellent benefits including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension, private health & dental care, life insurance, long service awards, celebratory lunches and many more.
If you would like to work for a forward thinking and fast-moving company based in Ely, and have experience in scheduling or purchasing, preferably in a manufacturing company, then we have the ideal role for you!
As Purchasing Scheduler, you will be providing key support to the purchasing team by monitoring, updating, and communicating vital vendor data. There will be important tasks to complete, such as limiting part shortages which in turn will allow production to achieve daily outputs. Working within a dynamic team this is a great opportunity if you are data driven, enjoy working on systems and producing accurate reports.
This opportunity is NOT to be missed!! Why ……
- Fantastic working environment with onsite parking.
- Excellent benefits including 25 days holiday plus bank holidays, company pension, private health & dental care, life insurance, long service awards, celebratory lunches and many more.
- Ongoing onsite training, cross-departmental opportunities, external training, and funded education.
- Internal career progression opportunities.
Responsibilities of the Purchasing Scheduler include:
- Maintain regular contact with suppliers to confirm shipment dates
- Responsible for maintaining key supplier data internally
- Updating the ERP system (Axapta) with the latest information and using it to establish quantities and the date products are required by
- Run reports on orders and ensure this data is communicated to the operational teams
- Producing a weekly report on unconfirmed orders
- Monitor low stock reports to ensure procurement activities are in place
- Liaising with the production control team to ensure plans can be met or adapted if needed
- Investigate and support with supplier invoice queries
- Prepare and submit specific vendor monthly metrics
- Support with PO placement where required
Our client is looking for people with:
- Experience of scheduling or purchasing would be beneficial
- Experience of using Axapta (AX) would be beneficial
- Administration experience
- A high level of attention to detail
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multi-task, manage your own time and work independently
- Ability to identify and resolve problems quickly
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel and Outlook
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Kameo Recruitment is an independent agency, which specialises in permanent and fixed term positions within the Sales, Marketing, HR, Finance, IT and Commercial/Office sectors. We recruit across East Anglia, but specifically focus on Cambridgeshire and the surrounds.
We receive a high volume of applications and although we would like to, unfortunately we are unable to respond to all of them. If you have not heard from us within 5 days of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.