Salary: £23 – 28,000p.a. dependant on relevant experience
Hours of work: 40 hours per week, start time between 7am-8am
Benefits: 25 days holiday plus Christmas closure, free parking, wellbeing package, pension scheme, perks at work (discounted stores and restaurants) regular social events
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for 6 Project Schedulers to join a vibrant, hardworking, and collaborative team based in Longstanton. This role will involve allocating work activity in line with client needs across a team of operatives & sub-contractors located throughout the UK.
Working on several projects simultaneously this role requires someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, prides themselves upon their organisation skills and is a brilliant communicator!
This is a fantastic position for someone who is career focused and wanting the opportunity of internal progression.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Liaise with the client to resolve queries in relation to the works being undertaken/completed providing regular updates on progress as required.
- Liaise with third parties for specialist requirements (e.g. Traffic management, stores and materials, pest control, electricians).
- Submission of permits, liaising with Highways Authorities and managing through to completion.
- Manage orders through to completion on internal and client databases in real time ensuring data entry is accurate and complete.
- Ensure costings are updated and correct prior to billing, including all additional costs.
- Input timesheet to correctly capture activity.
- Monitor and action stock levels against productivity.
- Forecast works weekly and update to Commercial team and Project Delivery Manager.
Requirements for this role
- Previous customer services, administration, or sales administration experience.
- Have excellent communication skills as well as strong organisational skills and the ability to manage conflicting priorities to achieve deadlines.
- Good eye for detail, completing work with a high degree of accuracy.
- Able to work in a fast paced, changing environment taking commercially astute decisions.
- Good IT skills, competent with the use of internet, E-mail, and Microsoft (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Motivated and enthusiastic team player, able to work independently using own initiative as well as part of a dynamic team.
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.