Kameo Recruitment is proud to be partnering with an international leader in technology manufacturing based in Cambridgeshire, to recruit a Project Manager.
The successful applicant will ensure the delivery of projects on time and within budget, meeting the full scope of customer requirements, in addition to guaranteeing that all areas of the business are kept up to date on project timelines and status.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Project Manager:
- Manage and co-ordinate numerous multi-discipline, engineering projects across a full product lifecycle
- Successfully manage two- three projects at one time, with timescales ranging between six and 18 months
- Taking ownership of all cross-functional project workstreams to ensure cohesive implementation, including sales, marketing, supply chain, support, quality, manufacturing and third-party external resources
- Liaising with stakeholders to ensure all conditions are met
- Owning the agreed project scope, milestones and deliverables to ensure they are maintained in a controlled manner
- Manage dynamically using multiple methodologies as required by the project (i.e., SCRUM, Kanban and waterfall)
- To assist in continuous improvement of the product development processes and documenting best practice
Requirements for the Project Manager:
- Demonstrable experience as a project manager in a technical environment
- Familiarity of real product development; embedded software and/or hardware and/or FPGA
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills
- Working knowledge of Agile processes and mythologies
- Knowledge of Linux based systems
- PMP, PRINCE II certification(s)
Keywords: Project Manager, PM, Technical Project Manager, PMP, PRINCE II, Prince2, embedded software, hardware, FPGA, Cambridge, Project Manager, PM
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.