Salary: £20,000 (increasing to £25,000 after 12 months if progression targets are reached)
Hours of work: Full-time, permanent
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Junior Project Coordinator to join a leading project consultancy organisation, based in Cambridge.
If you are keen to learn and develop your skills, and are a motivated team player, then this could be an excellent opportunity for you to submerge yourself into projects. The successful candidate will be an exceptional communicator, with a proficiency in working under pressure.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Junior Project Coordinator:
- Creation and updating of the project tracker using provided information
- Calling agents and key holders to arrange surveys, and confirming appointments via email
- Applying for permits and liaising with local authorities
- Researching and ordering materials/equipment when required
- Advising surveyors and other internal teams of appointment dates, confirming via email
- Transferring design job packs to the client share point, or portal
- Produce statistical reports for the Project Co-ordinator & Manager
- General ad hoc office duties including: answering calls, arranging meeting rooms, maintaining a record of, and preparing orders for project critical equipment, filling and processing approved designs and completed job packs, preparing purchase order information for supplier requirements, and recording invoices/payments
Requirements for the Junior Project Coordinator:
- Previous administrative / office experience is advantageous, ideally supporting projects
- Solid background in Customer Services is essential
- Strong IT skills are required, with focus on MS Excel
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Would suit someone who has excellent attention to detail and able to manage their own workload
Keywords: Administration, Customer Services, Project Administration
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.