Salary: £20,000p.a. (increasing to £24,000 after 12 months if progression targets are reached)
Currently offering remote working with future hybrid being offered. Need to be able to travel to the offices in Waterbeach, which is just north of Cambridge.
Following ongoing expansion our client is recruiting for an enthusiastic Junior Project Coordinator to join a leading project consultancy organisation, based in Cambridge.
If you are keen to learn and develop your skills, and are a motivated team player, then this could be an excellent opportunity for you to submerge yourself into projects. The successful candidate will be an exceptional communicator, with a proficiency in working under pressure.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Junior Project Coordinator:
- Creation and updating of the project tracker using information provided by various teams.
- Calling agents and key holders to arrange surveys, and confirming appointments via email
- Collating and updating the progress of the on-going projects
- Applying for permits and liaising with local authorities
- Researching and ordering materials/equipment when required
- Advising surveyors and other internal teams of appointment dates, confirming via email
- Transferring design job packs to the client share point, or portal
- Produce statistical reports for the Project Co-ordinator & Manager
- General ad hoc office duties including answering calls, arranging meeting rooms, maintaining a record of, and preparing orders for project critical equipment, filling and processing approved designs and completed job packs, preparing purchase order information for supplier requirements, and recording invoices/payments
Requirements for the Junior Project Coordinator:
- Previous administrative / office experience is advantageous, ideally supporting projects
- Solid background in Customer Services is essential
- Strong IT skills are required, with focus on MS Excel
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Would suit someone who has excellent attention to detail and able to manage their own workload
Keywords: Administration, Customer Services, Project Administration
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.