Hours of work: Monday to Friday 9am – 5.30pm
Location: Waterbeach, Cambridge. Initially whilst training (probationary period) it will be 4 days in the office and thereafter hybrid working is available
Company benefits: 25 days holiday plus the bank holidays, company staff pension and life assurance
Length of contract: Permanent
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a confident, capable, and self-motivated Project Co-ordinator to join a fantastic team and company just north of Cambridge city centre.
If you pride yourself on your strong organisational skills, keen attention to detail and the ability to work under pressure with a can-do attitude, then our client will be eager to speak to you!
If you are hungry to learn and grow, then this varied Project Co-ordinator could be the position for you!
Reporting to the Project Manager, this exciting opportunity offers stability, diversity, and progression where you will provide administrative and client support. Working within the delivery team you will be co-ordinating the completion of surveys and the productions of design packs.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Project Co-ordinator include: –
- Accepting client instructions and entering them onto a tracker.
- Allocating jobs to surveyors and planners, tracking their progress, and reporting back to the Project Manager and client.
- Keeping track of client acceptances and rejections.
- Uploading designs onto the client portal.
- Raising requisitions for purchase orders and placing orders with suppliers.
- Assisting the Project Manager with the tracking of project finances.
- Maintenance of project data and files.
Working in a fun and dynamic environment, our client is looking for someone who is a confident self-starter, with good organisational skills and excellent attention to detail.
Additional requirements include: –
- Previous experience working within a challenging and fast-moving administrator / customer support role
- Commercial awareness and experience of working with project finances.
- Initiative and ability to absorb task requirements quickly and have confidence to ask when unsure.
- Professional and confident on the telephone when dealing with clients, contractors, and members of the public.
- Ability to work under pressure with a can-do attitude.
- Ability to prioritise work whilst achieving strict deadlines.
- Confident in using Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and other IT applications.
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.