Hours of work: Monday to Friday (40hpw)
Location: Wickhambrook, near Newmarket
Kameo Recruitment have been trusted by our well-respected client within the farming machinery industry to support them in their current recruitment campaign to hire for an industry experienced Service Technician / Product Support Specialist.
This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and self-motivated professional to be part of a fast moving and highly reputable agricultural business. Reporting to the After Sales Manager you will be responsible for ensuring that all services, repairs & maintenance on the purchased farming machinery are carried out and managed efficiently.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Service Technician / Product Support Specialist
- Provide support to ensure all customers receive a high level of service & customer care.
- To provide assistance and customer advice, as and when required in the show room.
- Attend national and international exhibitions and, as part of the team, work to set up the company stand ensuring that our machines are presentable.
- Work closely with the Sales teams and of support when they are visiting farming customers to assist in selling the company’s products and systems.
- Support partners with crop trials, set up and planning, using the company’s products.
- Build positive working relationships with all distributors and dealers.
- Report issues back to the Engineering and/or Service departments to ensure the ongoing development of the company’s products and systems.
- National & international travel is required when business demands it to carry out service and/or repairs for customers.
- Visit dealers and distributors to conduct training on machine installations, service training, attendance of Open Day events etc. to present the company’s products ie. machine walk-rounds and PowerPoint presentations to farmers.
- Training operators, as and when required, to get the best out of the company’s products.
Requirements for this role
- Previous background working as a Service Technician or Product Support Specialist is required, ideally from a farming / agricultural background or even a construction / plant machinery background.
- A presentable and professional image must be always portrayed.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to provide a high level of customer care is essential.
There is overtime and weekend work available as and when business demands it so a flexible and collaborative approach is ideal.
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career related advice.