Salary: Up to £30k
Hours of work: Full time – 4 days remote working, 1 day in the office
Company benefits: Hybrid working, personalised training & development plan, contributory private healthcare & dental healthcare, weekly yoga sessions, free headspace membership, regular social events
Kameo Recruitment pleased to be recruiting for a PPC Executive to join a Marketing Company in Colchester. You will develop and run Paid Search campaigns and lead day-to-day PPC management of key accounts. The ideal candidate will be analytical and conversion-focused with experience working with budgets and catering for clients.
Duties & Responsibilities of the PPC Executive
- Lead the day-to-day management of clients’ PPC campaigns, ensuring budgets are strictly adhered to and regular optimisation is undertaken, including ongoing keyword research & analysis, building campaigns, conversion tracking & reporting, ad copy testing, automated bidding strategies, SQRs, negative keywords, ad extensions, attribution modelling
- Maximise efficiency of all accounts through iterative testing & optimisation
- Regular check-ins on all accounts and prompt identification of changes in search behaviour & spend
- Where needed, obtain client sign off on all ad copy changes
- Act as point of contact for clients, be responsive & proactive and ensure the highest standards of client service are upheld at all times
- Create Google Data Studio reports, write insightful commentary and present to clients at regular meetings
- Support with New Business opportunities, providing insights to be presented to prospective clients
- Provide industry-related blog articles
- Maintain high levels of organisation to ensure retained hours are spent efficiently and client requests are dealt with promptly, meeting all deadlines
Requirements for this role
- Digital agency experience and a proven track record of success in B2C/B2B/Non-Profit sectors
- Proactive, with a passion for all aspects of digital marketing
- Agile, with the drive & ability to understand a diverse range of clients/industries and delivery appropriate strategies
- Analytical & data-driven, conversion-focused
- A genuine team player, with the ability to work independently or collaboratively with the wider team
- Exceptional client communication skills, with the ability to explain/present complex technical issues and results in a clear & concise manner to clients of varying levels of understanding/experience
- A positive and energising presence when working both in-studio and with clients, either in-person or via video conference
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.
We have a busy marketing department, you can view other marketing vacancies here.