Salary: £26,000 – 30,000 p.a.
Hours of work: Full time; Monday to Friday Hybrid Working
Kameo Recruitment is proud to be recruiting for a Payroll Specialist to join one of the largest independent financial firms based in Cambridge, where their people are at the heart of the firm and their success.
Our client offers great career progression, a supportive and flexible working environment inclusive of hybrid working opportunities once settled in.
The ideal candidate will come from a Bureau environment, be experienced in high volume client payroll and pension administration. If this sounds like you, please keep reading!
Requirements for the Payroll Specialist
- Complete all payroll responsibilities ensuring completion of the whole payroll life cycle
- Deliver a high-quality payroll service to new and existing clients
- Ensure the prompt and accurate payment of salaries
- Responsible for completing manual calculations
- Upkeep knowledge of tax implications, and current legislation governing the processing of payroll
- Bill clients appropriately and understand the implications of timeframe
- Review bureau processing requirements
- Answer the phone and take messages/dealing with client enquiries
- Develop client relationships, ensuring client expectations are met
- Deliver the excellent service to clients
- Ensure a high quality of attention to detail is maintained
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.