Salary: Up to £35k
Hours of work: Full time
Company benefits: Hybrid working, great pension plan, generous holiday allowance increasing with length of service.
Kameo Recruitment is thrilled to be recruiting a Partnership Accounts Manager to join our Client’s award winning Partnership and Rewards Agency based in London. This role will be a partnership specialist across all clients, with a focus on sourcing and implementation.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Create, maintain and grow a selection of long-term partner relationships.
- Secure a selection of partnerships that deliver on-brief, exclusive or best in class partnerships.
- Help negotiate terms and contracts for partnerships.
- Define and share ownership on partnership selection criteria and approaches.
- Contribute to creating propositions and ideas as part of our partnership strategies and approaches.
- Working closely with the MD & Head of Strategy, Head of Partnerships and Partnerships Account Director to support with customer and partnerships strategies.
- Contribute to workshops and ideation sessions with clients.
- Understand client business objectives and use this knowledge to drive outstanding and unique partner opportunities.
- Adhere to processes, documentation requirements and timelines.
- Maintain market intelligence and regularly keep abreast of trends and developments, especially on sector to relevant accounts.
- Demonstrate an understanding of each client’s business and sector market share, competitor activity, stakeholders, brand ambitions and challenges.
Do you have…
- Experience in account management/similar role working with an extensive set of clients.
- Excellent understanding of the entire operational processes in relation to getting a new client live, running the client account.
- Strong negotiator and natural at securing deals.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Significant experience in dealing with and resolving issues.
- Confidence and enthusiasm.
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.
Not inspired by this marketing vacancy? view others here.