Salary: £23,000p.a. pro rata (£11.05 per hour £12,920p.a.)
Company benefits: Onsite parking, 20 days + bank holidays rising to 22 days after 1 year’s employment (pro rata)
Hours of work: Part-time (22.5 hours per week, flexible)
Kameo Recruitment has been trusted by our prestigious property services business to support them in their recruitment process for a part-time Marketing Executive to work at their beautiful offices in Walsham le Willows on the outskirts of Bury St Edmunds.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Marketing Executive:
- Design and create corporate literature & promotional material, both print & online – including writing copy, designing & creating layout following existing branding and messaging
- Creating content and running the social media
- Creating organic content for their company
- Create email content and run Mail Chimp
- Evaluate marketing campaigns using tracking and analytical
- Manage the central marketing
- Liaising with website developers and printers.
- Assist with their growth into B2C
- Work closely with their sales teams to generate targeted leads and
- Organise and attend events such as seminars and
- Assist with the running and management of new products/services
- Communicate with and develop target
- Arrange the effective distribution of marketing
- Assist the key accounts with their internal marketing to create buy-
- Provide regular reports and updates to the Head of Sales and
Requirements for this role:
- Previous experience working in a marketing department would be essential
- Working knowledge of IT packages including Adobe, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, WordPress
- Google Analytics and reporting
- Managing social media
- Mail Chimp templates and scheduler
- DOT digital
- Knowledge in SEO
If you are interested in finding out more about this position or have any further questions please speak to Courtnie in our Bury st Edmund branch or submit your CV on our website.
Kameo Recruitment will not use your information for any other purposes other than for searching for alternative employment. We will request additional consent directly from you before submitting your personal information to any company who are working directly with Kameo Recruitment, for recruitment purposes. We will never disclose your information to any third party unless legally required to do so and we will only ever contact you with the sole purpose of helping you find your ideal job or offering career-related advice.