Salary: £22,000 – 24,000 p.a. pro rata
Hours of Work: 3 days per week Mon, Tues & one other (flexible), 22.5 hours per week 9-5 (30 mins lunch)
Kameo Recruitment is recruiting for a Part Time Customer Service Administrator to join a well-established, market leading company with a relaxed culture, based in St Ives. It will be your priority to give outstanding service to customers and sales managers throughout the sales order process. You will be customer facing and will be required to have a professional approach and will enjoy working within a small team where collaboration is key. Do you have excellent organisation skills? Are you a confident communicator? If yes, then please continue reading for further details on this fantastic opportunity.
Duties & Responsibilities of the Customer Service Administrator:
- Providing sales administration support to the customer relations department and the sales managers, ensuring a smooth-running customer service
- Processing and handling of orders, deliveries, and transport to ensure optimum delivery reliability
- Dealing with customer enquiries and leads
- Handling complaints administration with the aim of maximising customer satisfaction
Requirements for the role:
- Ability to build relationships, with excellent customer service and communication skills
- Ability to correctly assess situations, and question information rather than taking it at face value
- Problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritise
If you would like to apply for this position please submit your CV. We will review and respond within 3 – 5 working days.