Part-time Course Administrator
Location – Ely
Hours – 25 to 27.5 hours per week (ideally 9.30 am – 2.30 pm or 9 am – 2.30 pm) over 5 days a week
Hourly rate – Circa £13 per hour (depending on experience)
Benefits – 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (pro rata for part-time), pension scheme, closure at Christmas and plenty of parking
Working for a highly established and recognised global training provider. Our client is seeking a flexible and collaborative professional to join their team on a permanent part-time basis.
If you are a methodical and hardworking individual with a background in administration and a strong eye for detail, then this could be the perfect role for you.
- Preparing the course files which include course forms, exam papers and other relevant documents
- Compiling exam packs for the instructors
- Marking of exams and liaising with client contacts
- Preparation of certificates
- Arranging shipments
- Data entry on excel
- Scanning and logging of course files
- Assist in coordinating the logistics for the courses. This includes arranging worldwide travel, flights, transfers, and accommodations for the company staff
- Additional ad hoc duties as required
- Background in administration
- Ideally have previous experience supporting a small yet busy team
- Must have a flexible, ‘can do’ and ‘hands-on’ attitude
- Strong work ethic, where confidentiality is key
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a very flexible and generous company within Ely.
If you are interested in finding out more about this position, please submit your CV.
Not quite right? You can view all of our jobs here.